Saturday 2 January 2010

Fashion

Hi everybody I know some of u may not like FASHION but I like fashion so some of u that don't like fashion don't put rude comments on my blog...So fashion is the most important thing to me fashion is my passion...Here's some advice don't be to over fashion like to much,please don't wear a really simple fashion.it makes u so simple like u go to a fashion party and u wear a simple fashion everyone would laugh at u.helo its a fashion party everyone should wear a fashionable clothes...and please wear high heels don't wear sneakers.sneakers r not fashion and if u don't have high heels and u don't know how to walk in it at least wear sandals...u can see pictures about fashion below an over fashion,a simple fashion,a perfect fashion that u should wear n a high heels...




0 comments:

Post a Comment