Monday 18 July 2011

Celebrate...Remember...Fight back...

Hi everyone..How are ya doing? So, I had a fun and exciting weekend...If you wanna find out what I did then keep reading...Ok so here it goes .....Yesterday I went to this event where u have to either walk or run for a good cause..It's ur choice anyway...

The event started at 9 pm, it took place at stadium UKM.They had a concert where cancer survivors had to dance or sing...There were many sponsors that was involved like Starbucks and Nuffnang. I ran 1 lap and I walked the 2nd lap..Enjoy my pics below... 




Me..near the stage..



Walking with mama's handbag..Had to hold it for her because she wants to run..



Me and Mama...sweaty face...


Graceful dancers..Can you believe all of them are cancer survivors?Kudos to them!

3 comments:

meenyusuf said...

Comel yer mama awak tu..lalalalalalala :P

nyonyacyber said...

betul laa.. sgt comel la mama! :)

Ermayum said...

err kyra lagi comel pe kekekek

Post a Comment