Tuesday 19 July 2011

Short or Long?

Hi everyone!, how ya doing? So first of all I would like to thank everyone for reading my blog.Especially for those who came from my mum's blog.Thank you for congratulating me on my achievement in my recent exam.I appreciate it so much..

Ok maybe ur wondering about the title Short or Long? The title actually represents the length of my hair actually..I don't know whether I should let my hair grow longer or trim it short..

So, I need your help to vote on whether u think I look better with long or short hair 

To help you decide,below are my picture with a shorter and a longer hair...ok? I've a problem selecting my pictures..so I'm gonna let you see two of both sets,ok?



SHORTER VERSION


Short 1



Short 2



LONGER VERSION


LONG 1


 LONG 2



LONG 3


Ke yang ni yang paling OK?






*














*














*











*



Please vote yeah everyone...as your vote is important for me.:)

Thank you so much...Merci!

11 comments:

meenyusuf said...

I vote long hair....boleh braids..lalalala

Saudah Salleh said...

I like it short. You look young in short do.

~cinderella~ said...

hye kyra..i come from ur mom's blog..
i vote for short 2 =)
u look so cute in dat picca..

Nik Nur Atiqah said...

hi budak comel,
long hair -no3- =)

shafzan.m said...

hi kyra,

u look pretty in long hair (whatever the version is)..
but a wise person says..a short hair make u look 10 years younger (as for my age now laa) , i believe for u right now it will make u to look extra smart and kemas untuk pergi sekolah..as for me during my school time ages ago..my akan make sure akan potong rambut i every end of year..and i thank her for did that to me..senang nak uruskan and bangun lmbt pun boleh siap cepat..hehe..

so my vote goes to the short hair ;)

nyonyacyber said...

long hair.. u look sgt comel kyra! cantik!

Mrs.H said...

hai kyra...

auntie vote for short hair..
i've met u in person (u came to my wedding) and i believe u look great with short hair...shoulder length in precise...
FRESH & YOUNG! :)

blu4sky said...

i vote for pic no 2. you look very sweet..

Anonymous said...

vote for long hair. Once dah besar nanti, dah wajib pakai tudung, then rambut pendek sebab mudah pakai tudung. Hehe. now, enjoy your life as kids. you will never be a kid twice! ^_^

Ermayum said...

you are preety in whatever version dear - have it yr way as long as u re happy -

short is chic macam emma yg harry potter tu u buat cam tu

long is girly :)

u take care n be strong always k ** hugs*

Ms L said...

hyeee Kyra... Knowing ur blog frm ur mom's...
Vote for long hair... Long 1 /Long 3... u looks gorgeous on it!!!! cheersssss

Post a Comment